Configuring sponsorship emails
Defining the mail server
- In the Configuration tab in the Notifications > Email alerts module, select the Enable e-mail notifications checkbox.
- Server field: select or create the host network object corresponding to the mail server.
- Port field: select the mail server's listening port (in general, SMTP or SMTPS).
- If the connection to the mail server requires authentication, fill in the Login and Password fields.
- DNS domain field: enter the mail domain name. It will be attached to the name of the firewall in order to form a valid sender email address.
- Confirm by clicking on Apply.
Customizing the sponsorship email (optional)
- In the Templates tab in the Notifications > Email alerts module, select the Sponsorship request e-mail (Sponsorship section).
- Click on Modify if you wish to customize the email that is sent whenever a sponsorship request is received then save your changes.