SMC certificate expiration on July 04, 2022, update your SMC !
Update is not possible? See the SMC not functionnal after the 4th of July 2022 article on the KB (authentication required).
Deploying the .OVA file on the virtual VMware environment
Deploy the .OVA file in one of the following virtual environments:
VMware ESXi versions 6.5 or 6.7
The SMC virtual machine requires:
- Two processors,
- An Ethernet network interface,
- RAM: 4 GB,
- Minimum disk space required on the VMware environment: 130 GB.
To deploy the file:
- Open the VMware vSphere client on your administration workstation.
- Indicate the parameters for connecting to the VMware ESXi server on which you wish to install the SMC server.
- In the File menu, select Deploy an OVF template.
- In the VMware deployment wizard, complete the steps for deploying the .OVA file.