Deploying the .OVA file in the VMware virtual environment
Deploy the .OVA file in one of the following virtual environments:
VMware ESXi versions 6.0, 6.5 and 6.7
The SMC virtual machine requires:
- A processor,
- An Ethernet network interface,
- RAM: 1024 MB,
- Minimum disk space required on the VMware environment: 130 GB.
We recommend two processors and 2 GB of RAM for better performances.
- Open the VMware vSphere client on your administration workstation.
- Indicate the parameters for connecting to the VMware ESXi server on which you wish to install the SMC server.
- In the File menu, select Deploy an OVF template.
- In the VMware deployment wizard, complete the steps for deploying the .OVA file.