- Click on the tab in the agent interface to open the Preferences panel.
- Set the options according to your preferences. You can:
- Choose the language of the agent interface,
- Save the position and size of the agent interface window,
- Show notifications in tool tips,
- In Advanced settings, enable Maintenance mode if you need to disable self-protection on the agent to perform maintenance operations. Administrator privileges are required. For further information, refer to the section Understanding self-protection on agents and performing maintenance operations.
If Maintenance mode is enabled, it must be disabled as soon as maintenance operations are over by clicking on Disable in the agent interface. This will restore self-protection and security on the workstation. In addition, the agent’s automatic updates are suspended when Maintenance mode is enabled.