Managing the license
The SDMC administration console is provided by default with a trial license that allows it to be used for 30 day period following its initial startup.
After 30 days, you must obtain your license from your MyStormshield client area and import it in SDMC.
- Make sure you have the Stormshield PDF delivery document and log in to your MyStormshield client area.
- Enter the following information:
- Associated company: Name of the company under which you are registered at Stormshield.
- License key: Character string located in the Serial number column of the delivery document (for example FOBBABBJ-At07vu9Y).
- Reseller: name of your SDS Enterprise reseller.
- Click on Save.
- On your personal area dashboard, from the List of products table, click on your serial number.
- Click on Download all licenses and unzip the downloaded file.
- In SDMC, select the License menu on the left.
- Click on Import and select the file you have just unzipped (for example FOBBABBJ-At07vu9Y.licence).
The SDMC console will not import a license if it has expired.
The following information is available in the License menu:
The license key to use for agents on workstations,
License validity dates.