Stormshield Data Security for Mobility
The SDS for Mobility application completes the SDS for Cloud product range by making it possible from your mobile device to:
- Easily decrypt any type of protected file: Word, Excel, PDF, audio, video or image files, etc.
- Protect your files. They are stored in a safe place and can only be read in the SDS for Mobility application protected by a password or strong authentication.
- Share files in your shared spaces in total security.
- Download Stormshield Data Security from standard platforms such as Google Play,iTunes Store or your organization's EMM.
- Launch Stormshield Data Security on your mobile device.
Enter your business email address.
Click on Sign in and enter your password if you already have a SDS for C&M account. Otherwise, click on Create account.
The authentication process differs according to the configuration that the administrator has set up.
Authenticating via smart card in Bluetooth
- In the configuration screen, select Smart card.
- In the connection screen, select Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is not available on your device, enable it.
- Insert the smart card into the card reader and enable the reader in order to be in pairing mode.
- In the device pairing screen, select Search device. The device and smart card will be paired via Bluetooth.
- Enter the smart card PIN.
Authenticating via authentication file
- In the configuration screen, select Authentication file.
- In the authentication screen, select the file's import mode according to your administrator's recommendations:
- Web link: Enter your file's import URL and select Validate.
- File: Browse your device's tree to look for your .p12 authentication file provided by your administrator.
- In the input screen, enter the password for the authentication file. The page in which you define your password appears.
If you are not using smart cards, you need to define the password associated with your SDS for Mobility account. You will need to enter it every time you access the application.
- In the password creation screen, enter the password you wish to define.
- Select Validate.
- Confirm your password and select Validate. The SDS Documents page appears, enabling you to protect files located on your device or retrieved from the Internet.