Stormshield Data Security for Mobility
The SDS for Mobility application completes the SDS for Cloud product range by making it possible, from your mobile device, to:
- Easily decrypt any type of protected document: Word, Excel, PDF, audio, video, photo files, etc.
- Protect your files. They are stored in a safe place and can only be read in the SDS for Mobility application protected by a password or strong authentication.
- Share files in your shared spaces in total security.
- Download Stormshield Data Security from standard platforms such as Google Play,iTunes Store or your organization's MDM.
- Launch Stormshield Data Security on your mobile device.
Enter your business email address.
Click on Sign in and enter your password if you already have an SDS for C&M account. Otherwise, click on Create account.
- In the configuration screen, select Authentication file.
- In the authentication screen, select the file's import mode according to your administrator's recommendations:
- Web link: Enter your file's import URL and select Validate.
- File: Browse your device's tree to look for your .p12 authentication file provided by your administrator.
- In the input screen, enter the password for the authentication file. The page in which you define your password appears.
- In the password creation screen, enter the password you wish to define.
- Select Validate.
- Confirm your password and select Validate. The SDS Documents page appears, enabling you to protect files located on your device or retrieved from the Internet.