Managing access to files
When should you modify access to files?
- If you are the owner of protected files or are allowed to modify access to these files and you want to add or remove users allowed to edit files.
To manage access to confidential files:
- From the file explorer (or the Finder on macOS), right-click on the file and select Stormshield Data Security > Manage access.
- In the Manage access window, add or remove users allowed to edit the file(s).
- Click on Next.
- Check the summary and click on Manage.
- In the last window, you can open the folder containing the protected file. The file has an .sdsx extension.
If a key has availability or validity issues, refer to the section The application indicates issues with keys.