Getting traces of your actions on your workstation
- On Windows, right-click on in the notification area in the taskbar and select the Settings menu.
- or -
On macOS, click on in the menu bar, then click on the gear wheel to choose the Settings menu.
- From the Diagnosis tab, click on Tracing.
- In Windows only, select the trace options according to your needs:
- Session with screenshots allows you to capture images,
- Under More details, the option Automatic protection of folders/synchronized spaces allows you to enable the traces related to this feature.
- Standard traces and Advanced traces allow you to choose the trace level.
- Click on Start.
- Repeat the same scenario that led to the issue, then stop the session.
- Send the generated compressed file to the TAC.