Creating an SDS for C&M account
When should you add users?
- The first time you use SDS for C&M to protect files or read protected files.
- After the administrator deleted your user account from the administration server.
To create an account
- In Windows, right-click on the icon in the notification area in the taskbar and select the Connect menu.
- or -
On macOS, click on in the menu bar, then click on the gear wheel to choose the Connect menu.
- In the Welcome window, click on Create your account, then on Next.
The SDS for C&M portal will open in a browser.
- Enter your first and last names and work e-mail address, then accept the conditions of use and click on Next.
- In the Password window, enter and confirm your password, which must meet the given criteria, then click on Next.
- You will receive an e-mail at the e-mail address that you have specified. Check your mailbox to confirm your email address and activate your SDS for C&M account. If you did not receive the e-mail, please check your spam mailbox. The confirmation link expires within 48 hours, but you can always request a new one from your administrator if necessary.
- After you have confirmed your e-mail address, your account will be created and you will be registered on the SDMC server.