Logging in to SDS for C&M
- When you wish to protect files or share protected files.
- When you wish to read protected files on your workstation.
To log in to SDS for C&M
- In Windows, right-click on the icon in the notification area in the taskbar and select the Connect menu. Then, enter your SDS for C&M account password and click on Sign in. The icon turns white.
- or -
On macOS, click on the icon in the menu bar and select the Connect menu.
- If SDS Enterprise is installed on your workstation, enter the login and secret code in the connection window that appears.
- During the initial connection, if your administrator provided you with a personal key container (a file with a .p12 or .pfx extension), a window will appear, asking you to import this file. Click on Browse to select it, then enter the corresponding password. Click on Next.
You will be asked to enter only your password for subsequent connections.
You can log in to SDS for C&M from any device on which the product is installed: desktops or mobile devices. Whenever you sign in from a new device, you will receive an e-mail informing you about the connection. This will allow you to ensure that you are the only user signing in to your own account.