Accessing recently modified protected files
When should you access recently modified protected files?
When you have modified a protected file and you wish to locate it quickly on your computer:
- To open it,
- To share it with other users.
To access recently modified protected files
- On Windows, click on in the notification area of the taskbar.
- On macOS, click on in the menu bar.
The list of recently modified files appears, sorted by the date of the last protection.
From this list, you can:
- Open the folder containing the file,
- Open the file,
- Share the file For more information, please refer to the section Sharing files.