Viewing protected files
When should you view files protected via SDS for C&M Encryption Portal?
- When you have been given a protected confidential file in .sdsx format. You wish to read or modify the file, but you do not have the SDS for C&M client on your workstation or mobile device.
- When you have protected confidential files and wish to read or modify them, but you do not have the SDS for C&M client on your workstation or mobile device. You are using SDS for C&M Encryption Portal in Full security mode.
Viewing files protected for you
- Log in to SDS for C&M Encryption Portal. For more information, refer to the section Logging in to SDS for C&M Encryption Portal.
The file selection page appears.
- Click on the frame at the center of the page to select the protected file on your disk. This file must be in .sdsx.
- or -
Drag and drop the protected file to the frame at the center of the page.
The file will be decrypted and saved in your default download folder.
- If your browser prevents you from saving the file, click on Save the file.
- If you wish to view another protected file, click on Select another file and repeat the process from step 2.