Logging in to SDS Encryption Portal
- When you do not have the SDS for C&M client on your workstation. When you wish to read confidential files that were protected for you, or you wish to protect your own files.
- When you are using SDS Encryption Portal in Full security mode or you have already used it at least once in free mode to read a protected confidential file.
- You are a security administrator and you want to delete users or assign helpdesk and recovery roles to other users. Log in in Full security mode.
- Go to SDS Encryption Portal.
- Enter your e-mail address and click on Next to obtain your one-time access code.
- Check your e-mails. You should have received an e-mail from Stormshield (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing the code. If you do not see such an e-mail in your inbox, check your spam folder. Click on Enter code.
- Enter the code in the relevant field, then click on Sign in.
The file selection page appears.
The code can only be used once, and is valid for two hours. If your code has expired, request a new code by repeating the procedure from step 2. Ensure that you enter the latest code received, because the latest code generated renders all previous codes invalid.
- Once you are logged in to SDS Encryption Portal, you can Reading protected files or Protecting access to files.
- On the Your secured space page, click on the icon at the top on the right and select Log out.