Welcome to the SDS for C&M Encryption Portal user guide. On this web portal, users can read and protect confidential files in a browser without having to install the SDS for C&M client on their workstations.
Stormshield Data Security for Cloud & Mobility is referred to in this document by its short form: SDS for C&M.
SDS for C&M Encryption Portal offers two modes:
- Free mode, which enables access to protected confidential files if the sender has allowed you to do so. Your e-mail address is your identifier, and you will receive a one-time access code for each connection. You will need this code to authenticate and open protected files.
- Full security mode, which enables access to protected confidential files if the sender has allowed you to do so. You can also protect access to your confidential files so that third parties will not be able to access them. You need an SDS for C&M account in this mode, but not the SDS for C&Mclient or application.
- To use Full security mode, an administrator must create your SDS for C&M corporate account beforehand on https://sds.stormshieldcs.eu.
- You need a web browser, an Internet connection and an e-mail address. The browser must support TLS 1.2 or higher.
- Traffic to https://sds.stormshieldcs.eu must be allowed.
- Shared files must not exceed 10 MB. To view or protect larger files, users must install the SDS for C&M client or application.