Welcome to the user guide SDS Encryption Portal. On this web portal, users can read and protect confidential files in a browser without the need for an SDS for C&M license their workstations or mobile devices.
It also allows the security administrator to assign helpdesk and recovery roles, and to delete users.
In this document, Stormshield Data Security Encryption Portal is referred to in its short form: SDS Encryption Portal.
SDS Encryption Portal offers two modes:
- Free mode, which enables access to protected confidential files if the sender has allowed you to do so. The e-mail address you provide will be your identifier, and you will receive a one-time access code for each connection at this address. You will need this code to authenticate and open protected files. You can also protect three files per month and share them with other users.
- Full security mode, which enables access to protected confidential files if the sender has allowed you to do so. You can also protect access to your confidential files so that only you and the people you allow can access them. You need an SDS for C&M account in this mode, but not the SDS for C&M client or application.
- You need a web browser, an Internet connection and an e-mail address. The browser must support TLS 1.2 or higher.
- Traffic to https://sds.stormshieldcs.eu must be allowed.
- To use the Full security mode, an administrator must create an SDS for C&M corporate account beforehand on https://sds.stormshieldcs.eu.
- Shared files must not exceed 20 MB. To view or protect larger files, users must install the SDS for C&M client or application.
You will be receiving e-mails from the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow this address in your mail account so that these e-mails will not be considered spam.