The following conditions must be met in order to use SDS for C&M:
- You must create your SDS for C&M corporate account on
Contact your Stormshield sales representative if you have not yet done so.
- You will be receiving e-mails from the address email@example.com. Allow this address in your mail account so that these e-mails will not be considered spam.
- Before your initial connection to the SDMC server's web interface, you need to declare a global administrator. For more information, refer to section Declaring the global administrator of the SDMC server
- If you are using built-in key management mode, you must register the security administrator. He will be the first user logging on to the server. For more information, please refer to the section Declaring the security administrator.
- The user must have a Microsoft Office 365 account to use SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business shared spaces.
- The user must have a Microsoft (Live) account in order to use personal OneDrive shared spaces.
- The user must have a Dropbox or Dropbox Business account in order to use Dropbox shared spaces.
- The user must have an Oodrive account in order to use Oodrive PostFiles shared spaces.
- The user must have a Google account in order to use Google Drive Backup and Sync shared spaces.
- The certificates of users involved in file protection or sharing must contain an email address in one of its fields. Certificates without email addresses are not supported.