The Stormshield Data Security application for Android and iOS mobile devices allows downloading and reading files protected and stored in secured shared spaces.
Please refer to the section Installing the Stormshield Data Security application on mobile devices to find out how to obtain and install the application.
From the SDMC server, you will define the policies which set the behavior of the mobile application. Then you will deploy them on mobile devices.
An EMM (or MDM) system is a tool that makes it possible to manage a pool of mobile devices within an organization. It allows, in particular, installing and configuring applications automatically. You can deploy your SDS for C&M mobile policy via your EMM system.
- Your EMM must be compatible with AppConfig or an Android for Work system,
- Your EMM server must be allowed access to APN for iOS (Apple Push Notifications) and GCM (Google Cloud Messaging) for Android servers,
- The mobile devices must be able to access the Internet and receive APNS (iOS), and GCM (Android) notifications,
- Devices must be enrolled on the EMM system,
- The SDS for C&M application must be installed on the devices and managed by the EMM system.
- Configure the following parameter on your EMM system:
policyID: Identifier of the mobile policy that you wish to link to the organization's mobile devices.