Installing and configuring the macOS client on workstations
The SDS for C&M client is supported on:
- Apple macOS Mojave 10.14,
- Apple macOS Catalina 10.15.
Install the client for macOS on users' workstations using the file provided: Stormshield Data Security for Cloud 3.3 SP1.xxxxx.dmg.
Before installing the SDS for C&M client, ensure that the following conditions have been met:
- You have at least 200 MB of disk space,
- Administration privileges are required,
- To enable users to look up online help, access to the URL https://documentation.stormshield.eu/ must be allowed on the client.
- In the server's administration interface, select the Downloads menu on the left.
- From the Desktop section, click on the link corresponding to your operating system (i.e., .dmg) to download the installation file.
- Double click on the downloaded file, then the installer.pkg icon, and follow the steps in the installation wizard.
- Once the installation is complete, unmount the volume corresponding to the installation file.
- The SDS for C&M application will automatically start after it is installed.
The application will be installed in the folder /Applications.
To ensure that the SDS for C&M client runs properly, ensure that network communication between the client and the SDMC server via port 443 is allowed.