Allow anonymous guest link sharing for OneDrive and Office 365
The SDS for C&M sharing link for OneDrive and Office 365 shared spaces is anonymous: the user does not need to authenticate to access the file. Make sure the access to anonymous links is allowed in the Office 365 and SharePoint Administration Centers.
- Log in to Office 365 Administration Center as the global or SharePoint administrator.
- For each user, from the OneDrive tab, then under Sharing, click on Manage external sharing.
- Check the options Let people outside your organization access your site and Allow sharing with anonymous guest links and authenticated users.
From the SharePoint Administration Center, in Sharing > External sharing, select Anyone for SharePoint and OneDrive.
- In File and folder links, select the option Anyone with the link.
- For each of your sites, from Strategies > External sharing, specify that the site content can be shared with Anyone.
For more information, refer to section Adding a One Drive for Business or an Office 365 (SharePoint Online) shared space.