Adding a Dropbox or SharePoint 2016 shared space
- In the server's administration interface, select the Shared spaces menu on the left.
- Click on New at the top right of the panel.
- Enter the name you wish to give to your shared space and select its type.
- For SharePoint 2016 (on premises), enter the URI, i.e., the address of the SharePoint 2016 resource (website or subsite).
- Click on Create a new shared space.
After you have finished creating a shared space, you will be able to modify information and settings at any moment by selecting it from the list of shared spaces.
The SDMC server dashboard also displays the number of available shared spaces.