Sharing a file
- If you have already protected a confidential file and now wish to store it or share it on a shared space supported by SDS for C&M.
- From the Windows explorer (or the Finder on macOS), right-click on the file you wish to share and select Stormshield Data Security > Share.
- Log into your shared space if it is the first time you are sharing a file and enable access to SDS for C&M.
- In the Share window, select the shared space on which you want to share the file.
- In the Folder panel, select a location to publish the file. The File panel displays the files already stored in the selected folder. You can change the name of the file displayed in the shared space at the bottom of the window. Click on Next.
Check the summary and click Share. If you are allowed to modify access to the file, you can add or remove users. See section Managing access to files.
- If you have shared the file with other users, you can notify them by e-mail, or copy the link to send it by any other means.
If a key has availability or validity issues, refer to the section The application indicates issues with keys.