Users cannot be found in the list
When you want to allow users to modify protected files but cannot find them in the list of users in the Stormshield Data Security for Cloud & Mobility window, you need to import their digital key in your Stormshield Data Security address book.
There are two ways to import keys:
Ask users to provide their keys in .cer or .crt format:
- Right-click on the key.
- Select Import in Stormshield Data Security.
- Follow the procedure.
Go to your trusted address book in your Stormshield Data Security account:
- To open the Stormshield Data Security menu, right-click on the Stormshield Data Security icon in the notification area of the taskbar and click on Properties.
- In the Configuration tab, select the Address book icon.
- Click Find.
- If you find the certificate of the user, click Import.
- If you cannot find it, contact your System administrator.