Looking up information about users
The SDMC server dashboard indicates the number of active users as well as the number of registered users. Users are considered active once they have performed at least one operation over the past 30 days.
To obtain detailed information about users:
- In the server's administration interface, select the Users menu on the left. The list of registered users appears. Users whose Register date column indicates Confirmation link sent have yet to confirm their e-mail addresses in order to activate their accounts.
- Click on the user whose information you wish to display. The user with the Helpdesk and Recovery roles can change other users' passwords and recover user accounts.
- In the Activity tab, look up all the operations that the user has performed.
- Opening a protected file
- Editing a protected file
- Protecting a file
- Remove protection
- Sharing files
- Enabling automatic protection on folders
- Disabling automatic protection on folders
Click on an action to see additional information. For certain actions, the list of all affected users can be shown.